Video Vision evolved from our Christian church media department filming church services. We progressed into wedding videos, Christian conferences, local social events like sports, personal branding and small business marketing campaigns. In 2018 video vision became an LLC videography company. A short-lived endeavor sidelined by Covid-19 in 2019. We relaunched in 2020 as VideoVisionMedia, with a renewed purpose to become an established Videography company in Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. Our motto "Your Video, Your Vision" is our mission statement, dedicated to help customers grow their brand, launch their products and immortalize their events through digital film. Our desire is to exceed the expectation of our clients with unmatched quality of service at an affordable price. Our focus is always on the end result, to see smiles, gratitude and satisfaction of customers who share our services with others. The best way to keep clients for life is provide them with lifetime memories.
Call for a free consultation today!
214-223-3531 leave a message or email.
5 Things You Need to Know Before Hiring a Videographer
1. Ask questions, make sure the vision you have in mind can be reproduced in your video. For that to happen the process begins with both you and your videographer on the same page.
set aside a meeting and have a list of prepared questions to ask, it will free you to focus on more important things and not worry about the outcome of your video.
2. Every video service is unique, many variables will determine the price of your event, with that said, before you hire a videographer a firm offer should be quoted with no hidden fees, the contract should state a total price for all services provided,
3. Hire early, professional videographers' book 6 months to 1 year in advance to tailor your video to your needs, planning, coordinating, getting to know the style and taste of a client will help to produce a product that is exclusively you.
4. Make sure if you request any additional services it is noted in the contract and a revised service contract is provided, example; adding a drone because the ceremony moved from in doors to outdoors, with the added service, additional footage will be produced by the drone, and possibly another camera man to operate the drone, the new price quote could add an additional $1000 - $1500 dollars to your service.
5. Requesting changes after the footage is produced is an extra cost unless stated otherwise.
footnote: Hire someone that not only suit your need but one you feel comfortable around, if you are at ease your guest will be too.